How to Apply
1. Complete the application for admission and pay a one-time, non-refundable application charge (a paper copy may be obtained through the Admissions Office by calling 417- 625-9378)
- Send transcripts to:
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO 64801
- Send ACT or SAT scores in the same way as above. Student 21 years of age and older are not required to submit ACT/SAT scores.
2. Apply for the MSSU KCU Early Acceptance Program (MKEAP)
- You must apply for admission to Missouri Southern AND the MKEAP-Medical or MKEAP-Dental.
3. Submit your resume with a list of extracurricular activities emphasizing leadership and community service on the MKEAP application
4. Once completed, promising candidates will be invited to interview with the MKEAP Admission Committee.
- 25 students will be accepted into the MKEAP-Medical program and 15 into the MKEAP-Dental program annually.
- Only incoming freshman may apply.
Priority deadline: November 1, 2023
Final deadline: December 1, 2023